Monday 18 April 2011

Walks: Mon. Apr. 18 & Wed. Apr. 20

Despite the rain, here we are smiling. That was before the 16 hill repeats.
Both half marathon groups have 8K and 10K on their schedules this week. Will we let a little weather stop us? You know the correct answer to that question, don't you? Looks like we'll have quite the week to put our resolution to the test. See you out on the streets.

As a closing note: Now that the ice has (we hope) disappeared, we really need to do more hills. I'm serious. Discuss.

7 comments:

P Dawn said...

Iwon't be joing you on Monday or Wednesday.

I agree (is this e saying thign?) with Helen. We could start doing some hills!!! But please not the Lee's hill.....

Trish said...

I am looking for company for Wednesday night. Yes the 7 o'clock group. I know many are going to Billy Eliot. Let me know.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I plan to be out tonight and Wednesday...should be a beautiful full moon if not too cloudy.

See you then,
Sheila

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tonight (Mon) or Wednesday this week; too much opera! Hope to be out on Saturday morning from Tims. And I agree with Helen; we do need some hills!
Olwyn

Eileen said...

I'll be out tonight, rain or shine

Helen said...

Betsy had her wisdom teeth removed today, so I might not make it out. If she's feeling better, though, I'd like the walk.

debbie said...

I'll be out tonight, bundled up against the wind!

debbie