Thursday 21 April 2011

Walks: Easter Weekend

World's largest chocolate egg, and five Easter bunnies. You knew that.
Your Easter basket overfloweth with choices – which little birds have been passing along to me. All you need do is declare which one you'll choose, right here in the comments.

Due to the rain forecast on Saturday, these alternatives are all on Friday:

1) Tim's at 8am with the half marathon group walking 16K

2) Tim's at 9 am doing a shorter distance

3) Dawn's at 1:30 pm doing a shorter distance

Sign in and let people know where you'll be. Of course, you can also decide to walk on Saturday as usual. If that's your pick, let people know.

Then there's the Wow Class – this one is actually the 5th class (I'll get it right eventually) – which will happen as scheduled, rain or shine, on Saturday at 10 am.

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and a belatedly enjoyable Passover celebration. C'mon out and work off all those delicious calories.

17 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi all,

Happy Easter. I will be out tomorrow at 8am for the 16km.

Helen said...

Much as I'd like to sing in the sunshine, my Good Friday is good and full. I'll see my Wow cohorts on Saturday at 10.

Eileen said...

I will be at Tim's on Fri at 9:00 -- hoping to do 10k.
Any company?

Anonymous said...

I will be out tomorrow morning - still to decide on the 16 or maybe 10...
more later - gotta figure out "time" with other things to do

kathleen

Anonymous said...

Cynthia here,
1:30 at Dawns sounds good to me.
Anyone else out there joining us.

P Dawn said...

I'mg going to be at Dawn's tomorrow at 1.20 too.

Also, rain or shine, Lee's class on Saturday.

debbie said...

I'll be at Tim's Saturday at 8 am, will aim for 16 km but will stop when I've had enough!

Cheers

Debbie

debbie said...

SORRY - misspoke - I'll be at Tim's FRIDAY at 8 am!

Debbie

eileen said...

Plans have changed and I won't be walking on Friday.

Anonymous said...

likely at Tim's on Friday at 8:00 am (unless I sleep in). Need to get moving....for sure.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Some of us are planning to be at Tim's at 8:00 am on Saturday, for our usual walk.

Please let us know if you will join us then.

Susan

Lou-Ann said...

I plan on being at Tim's on Saturday 8:00 providing it is not _issing rain! Not sure of the distance I will be doing. To those I won't see on the weekend Happy Easter to you and your family.

debbie said...

I'll be at Tim's Saturday at 8 am if it's not raining.

Cheers,

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I too will be at Tim's provided it's not raining on Saturday morning.

Barb Shand

debbie said...

It's 7:13 am and not raining...I'll be at Tim's at 8.

Cheers

Debbie

Anonymous said...

no rain just now...at 7:12 am, so I'll walk...and I hope someone else will too...at 8:00 at Tim's. Debbie just let me know she'll be there too...will you?

Susan

debbie said...

OY!

I spoke too soon....it's coming down again!

So as of now it looks like I will NOT be at Tim's...

SORRY!

Debbie