Saturday 12 March 2011

Walks: Mon. March 14 & Wed. March 16

A brief parting in the clouds, perfect for a walk on the Spit
Hooray! No precipitation to dampen our participation! The week ahead has more rain in it, but Monday we hope will be clear. Let's see what Wednesday brings. For those on March Break, walking in daylight hours might make your schedule more flexible. Let us know your preference. Right now, we're taking it easy with 6-8K, but…

This weekend, I'll draw up a schedule for the May half marathons and will post it under training support.

Remember to turn your clocks ahead this evening. That will make our weeknight walks darker for a while, so don't put your night-lights away just yet.

6 comments:

Olwyn said...

Hi Gang, I won't be out tonight; went out earlier today for a brisk 6k; nice and sunny! I won't be out Wednesday, but do plan to be there on Saturday morning. See you then.

debbie said...

Ticket for sale for Lee Scott's nutrition class!

It turns out I cannot attend that day, so if you are interested in taking my spot, please let me know.

The workshop is on Sat. March 26, 12 noon to 1:30 pm at Dawn Henville's. Bring your own lunch.

The final cost per person is $45 plus HST for a total cost of $50.85

I've already sent in my cheque, so you'd just reimburse me.

Cheers,

Debbie

Anonymous said...

anyone going out tonight? WED
did a spin this morning but thinking I'd like to get some walking in....
(re:upcoming races)
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Worked late, not enough time to make it there.

See you Saturday,
Sheila

debbie said...

I'll be out tonight, Wednesday, looks beautiful out!

Debbie

Helen said...

Bob & I will be there Wednesday!