Wednesday 16 March 2011

Walk: Sat. March 19 @ Tim's

Still time left to get a blast of spring at Canada Blooms!
Saturday looks fair. Shall we say 8-10K, till the next official schedules are posted? See you at 8 am.

A note from our Shore Things 10 + 1 prize committee:
Cheryl and I are collecting prizes for the great 10 + 1 race on April 3. If you have a prize to donate, you can give it to Charlotte on Saturday morning or give me a shout and I will arrange pick up. Many thanks to those who have already contributed. Once again raffle tickets will be for sale at the brunch.
More details to follow.
Cheers, Trish
Ian is our birthday boy this weekend. With the sunshine, perhaps we'll have a nice choir out, too! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently visiting family in windsor so won't be joining the gang on Saturday - did do 6.5 and 10 km this week along the lovely Windsor waterfront...missed my walking buddies - Alisa

Anonymous said...

Hey ...I just registered for the Miss Half in May! Thanks Laverne for inviting me ....this'll get me back in action! alexis