Thursday 10 March 2011

Walk: Sat. March 12 @ Tim's

We'll let a smile be our umbrella, turning our frowns upside-down.
We'll trust the rain to hold off long enough for us to do a modest 8-10K on Saturday. How does that sound, folks? Come out an look for some signs of spring.

Please forgive me, as my brain isn't functioning in top form due to a cold, so I know I'll forget something important, but...

Shore Things 10 + 1 -- If you can contribute prizes for our draw, please contact our prize gals, Trish and Cheryl.

For the brunch, we are now at full capacity, so I'm afraid if your name isn't on the list, you might be out of luck. If you've reserved a spot and find you can't go, then please let us know that a space is free.

Wow Classes -- Via our private email system, I'll be sending out a separate reminder from Arlene with all the details for the classes, including waiting lists. Lee Scott needs our cheques the week before first class.

Canada Blooms: It's on next week, and one of the best, least stressful ways to see it is on an early morning tour, at 8 am each day. I'll be a volunteer tour guide on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so if you can go on a weekday I might be your guide! Here are details about tickets for the tours.

Now I can collapse back on my divan, with the back of my hand to my brow. See you Saturday. Sniff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can add Denise and I to the Sporting Life 10km...we are registered and ready to go - Alisa

Anonymous said...

And...we will be there on Saturday...birthday calendar girl Mary in tow

Lou-Ann said...

I plan on seeing everyone Saturday morning. I guess I had better not have any more wine!

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in walking on Sunday, if the weather doesn't look good tomorrow.
Lynne

Helen said...

Looks like we should be fine for Saturday as usual. See you at 8.