Wednesday 23 February 2011

Walk: Sat. Feb. 26 @ Tim's

Here comes the sun? We sure hope so!
Hooray! A reasonable 8K before our race next week, when 14 of us (plus one speedy daughter) will represent the Shore Things in the Chilly Half. Only 8K! Come out, come out, wherever you are! Join us.

In addition, 24 Shore Things will be doing the KW Classic Half and 4 doing the KW Classic 10K in September. What great showings. Thanks to Bob for getting so many of us booked into the Waterloo Hotel, which from all accounts is now full. We're looking into nearby alternatives. If you have a suggestion, let Bob know.

See you Saturday at 8 for 8.

5 comments:

P Dawn said...

I hope to be at Tim's on Saturday morning.

Olwyn said...

I'll be out of town for the next 12 days, so won't be out until I'm back. Best of luck to all of you Chilly Halfs; have fun! See you all soon, Olwyn

Eileen said...

Great picture Helen!
I'll be out Saturday at 8 for 8 but going at a slower pace.

Lou-Ann said...

I will be at Tim's Saturday, love the picture...colours are beautiful!

debbie said...

I'm back in town and raring to go on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Debbie