Sunday 2 January 2011

Walks: Mon. Jan. 3 & Wed. Jan. 5

Some inspiring scenes from Bermuda!
We're back to a regular schedule for our weeknight walks. How about 6-8K till we get our training schedules set up. Stay tuned.

Wednesday is a Doc Soup night (hey, I actually get to go!), so the regulars will be watching a documentary. Sign in if you're coming out for a walk.

It's time to declare which races you're doing (besides Robbie Burns). We have a few signed up for the Chilly Half -- are you amongst them?

Our very first birthday wish to Alisa. Hope it's a happy one. And Donna, if you're still out there, have a happy birthday, too.

Happy New Year, everyone! It's going to be another great year for the Shore Things.

8 comments:

Eileen said...

I'll be out for the Wed walk. I hope to see a few of the non-hot-docers.

Jan said...

I don't think I'll be out tonight -vicious cold that has left me with no voice! How can I walk without talking??!! -also left me straining to breathe. I've got Hot Docs on Wed too so I guess I'll see everyone on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I did my hills earlier today, in the light & the sunshine so I'm taking a pass tonight.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm back in town and registered for the Robbie Burns AND my first ever Chilly Half (damn New Years resolutions!!)

Needles to say I'll be out Wednesday night trying to desperately start to get in shape.

See you then,
Sheila

Olwyn said...

I'm hoping to be out tonight (Wednesday) to get back into the swing of things; looks like I'll see Eileen and Sheila then. Olwyn

Anonymous said...

.....and Maureen and Sharon.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear some reviews on the doc last night... I was fighting to stay awake
Leverne

Helen said...

Leverne, We can continue this discussion on the next post, but at one point 3 out of 5 people in our row were asleep! Not the best doc to come back to.