Saturday 6 November 2010

Walks: Mon. Nov. 8 & Wed. Nov. 10 -- and Party, Nov. 13

Cheers! 2010 has been quite a year. Come celebrate.
First, I need to request your RSVP ASAP for our pot luck next Saturday, Nov. 13. Yes, it's awfully close to our 10 + 10 – and I'll propose a way to avoid that next year – but our hosts Norma and David need to know how many swizzle sticks, &c., they'll need. So please check the original invitation in your in-box for Norma's contact info, or reply directly to me, and come celebrate 2010 together. Bring your ideas for next year. P.S. Wear your medals!

Monday and Wednesday will be maintenance mode: 6-8K depending on the group and the weather.

And fair weather is in our wishes for our 10K racers on Sunday at Angus Glen: Rainer will be guiding for Arlene for the first time, and Margy will be keeping them company. Good luck, gang.

13 comments:

P Dawn said...

Good luck to Rainer, Arlene and Margy tomorrow.

Sorry, I won't be able to join the Monday or Wednesday walkers this week.

Trish said...

Good luck to the Angus Glen group.
I won't be out Monday - spending my time in the Dentist chair. Won't be out Wed ( hoping to do that walk early) But will be out Saturday.
Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I hope to be out Monday, but will be away after that until the 20th.

I just signed up for the Robbie Burns in January...any other Shore Things interested?
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Correction...I won't be able to make it out tonight. See you in a week and a bit.
Sheila

Eileen said...

Congratulations to the Angus Glen Gang!
I won't be out Mon or Wed but plan to be there on Saturday.

Helen said...

Ready or not, here we come.

Helen & Bob on Monday

Helen said...

I have a class on Wednesday, and won't be out. However, you might be interested in these race updates:

- Resolution 5K (lots of us signed up)
- Robbie Burns 8K (a growing number)

And this 10K race in the Beach on Dec. 12th that Olwyn draws our attention to. Only $25, and benefits a Beach-area charity:

http://www.tannenbaum10k.com/course.html

(Copy and past the URL into your browser for more info)

Anonymous said...

The Tannenbaum 10k is 75% sold out.

Barb Shand

Anonymous said...

I will not be out on Wed evening..it is our Dragon Boat Celebration. I have however just registered for the Robbie Burns 8k in January!

Lynne

Helen said...

If you haven't yet RSVP'd to the party on Saturday, please do so now!

Bob said...

I will be there o Wednesday...Hey! That's tonight!
Also, FYI, in a moment of folly, I registered solo for Around the Bay. Anyone care to come along?

Anonymous said...

Maureen and I will be out tonight.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I've already RSVP'd, but I will be at the pot luck on Saturday.
Leverne