Thursday 25 November 2010

Walk: Sat. Nov. 27 @ Tim's

Two of our Shore Things photographers (themselves, very photogenic) compare captures.
If the weather cooperates, we'll enjoy 8-10K on Saturday (or less, if you prefer), complete with genial conversation. Please join us, starting at 8 am, from Tim's on Lakeshore at Leslie.

There will be a calendar reorder (first order should arrive Dec. 12th), so if you're sorry you missed out please email me instantly. (Haven't received the book delivery date yet, but they have been ordered.)

Please RSVP directly to Debbie (not to me or the comments) if you're accepting or declining her invitation after the Resolution 5K on Dec. 26th. Save some room for what looks like will be a marvelous brunch. FYI, price hikes up for race registration after Dec. 1st.

That's it from me. Stay warm. Stay safe. And, if you have any American in or with you, have a happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

P Dawn said...

I hope to be out Saturday morning, but it depends on the weather, and my cold!

Some mention this morning about the possibility of snow/rain tomorrow morning.

Olwyn said...

I plan to be out on Saturday morning to join in for the walk and coffee. Thanks for making and ordering the calendars and books again Helen; it's a labour of love, but they're always so beautiful, and have such wonderful memories! See you all tomorrow, Olwyn (ps - nice shot of the photographers, by our uber-photographer!)

Libby said...

I will not be walking tomorrow- hence Arlene will not be there as well! Due to a cold acquired on a business trip to Winnipeg ( they have over a foot of snow already and it was -20 plus wind)- I have decided to give tomorrow's walk a miss. Hope to join you next week.

Helen said...

We plan to be at Tim's on Saturday morning, wet flurries or no. See you tomorrow.

debbie said...

I plan to be there,the forecast is for strong gusting winds, so bring on the hats and face coverings!

Cheers

Debbie

Trish said...

I'm coming, I'm coming. Looking for scarf.