Friday 2 July 2010

Walk: Sat. July 3 @ Tim's

Happy Canada, everyone. The holiday is only part of the reason this post is so late. Come out on Saturday, and I'll tell you the whole story!

Distances:

KW Classic Half: 6K
Reykjavik Half: 10K
Chicago & Reykjavik Full: 16K

I like it when we have these crossovers.

Happy birthday to our weekend birthday girls, Arlene and Cheryl. Good planning to have a birthday that usually falls on a long weekend! (If only they still celebrated Michaelmas, I'd have one, too!)

Volunteers for next weekend, July 11 at the Acura 10-Miler: I'm still trying to get the details from the organizers. Stay tuned. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town next weekend, but Bob can keep you posted.

And, just in time for the humid weather, the vest re-order has arrived. I'll have them for you on Saturday. See the earlybirds at 7 am. If you'd rather arrive at 7:30, please sign in and let people know.

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Libby, Arlene, and I will be out bright (??) and early (!!)at 7 a.m. on Saturday.

Ruth

Barbara said...

I will be there at 7 am but am not sure if I will do 16km. I am still available for volunteering next sunday. Looking forward to getting back in the swing...step.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

I'll be there for 7:00. See some of you then for 16 km, I hope.

Susan

Anonymous said...

I'll be there at 7:30 (hopefully not the only one).

See you then,
Sheila

P Dawn said...

I'll be there at 7.30 tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

7:30 am it is.


Sharon

Charlotte S said...

7:30 for moi aussi. Did I spell that correctly? Bob?

Jan said...

I'll be out for 7 - I'll try 16k even though I'm not doing a marathon

Helen said...

Isn't that a great pic of the gals? Great legs... says my husband. I'll be out at 7 am. Even though I am doing a marathon. ;^)

Anonymous said...

I will not be out on Saturday, as I did my 16k this morning.

Barb Shand

Anonymous said...

I'll be out at 7:30 for 10 km.

Janet