Sunday 27 June 2010

Walks: Mon. June 28 & Wed. June 30

Getting right down to business, here are our distances:

Monday: Everyone has 6K 
(Well, technically, the KW Half schedule has 5K)

Here's a route; it's just shy of 6K, but we can improvise. Some of us are scheduled for hills, some for tempo and some for fartlek. For variety, why don't we all do fartlek together? We'll warm up for a bit, then loop for a speed drill. I'll explain it at Loblaws.

Wednesday:

KW Half: 5K
Reykjavik Half: 8K
Chicago Full: 10K
Reykjavik Full: 11K

I propose we do this 10K route, with the 8K turnaround at Greenwood, and the 5K turnaround at West Lynn. I'll make up my distance on a short morning walk.

Happy anniversary to my man and I: 28 years on Wednesday!

6 comments:

P Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary to Bob an Helen. 28 years - not too shabby!!

If Maya is picked up in time for me to come to Loblaws, I'll be there to fart around or whatever it is we have to do.

Olwyn said...

Congrats to Bob and Helen; 28 years strong!!
I won't be out for a couple of weeks, as I'm holidaying in Vancouver and Victoria; but I already have a couple of walks planned with Marilyn, our Shore Thing who moved to Victoria a couple of years ago. See everyone in a few weeks! Olwyn

Eva said...

Cheers to Helen and Bob... Happy Anniversary !!! an awesome partnership indeed.

Mon: If it is not raining, I'll be at Loblaws.

Wed: still to be determined.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Helen & Bob, that's certainly an achievement to be celebrated!

I will be out on Monday...weather permitting, but will be away playing happy campers for Wed & Saturday.

Lynne

Eileen said...

Congratulations to Helen and Bob. Hope you had a very happy anniversary!

I plan to be out on wed but don't wait for me if i'm not there.

Anonymous said...

Helen & Bob congratulations on 28 years.
Margie and I will not be out Saturday as Margie is doing a lawn sale at our house .... drop by...
Margie may be out monday evg. if she is home in time...
Rainer