Saturday 17 April 2010

Walks: Mon. Apr. 19 & Wed. Apr. 21

Today's weather report: A bit blustery, a bit drizzly, with occasional flashes of sunshine, yet with a healthy crowd of Shore Things to stare it down. 

Monday and Wednesday look fair for 8K distances each; Wednesday with hill repeats. See you in our appointed spots at 7 pm.

Vest Reorder: More people want vests; but we need 12 to place a reorder (any combination of sizes and genders). Same price as before, which rounds out to $42, including tax. Please email me with your size if you're interested; it's hard to keep track of verbal orders. (Sharon, Michelle and Arlene, I do have yours.) I've found my vest to be a very practical addition to my training gear; even more than I'd expected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be out on Monday night.

Susan

Helen said...

Bob & I will both be there on Monday.

Helen said...

Is that a raincloud I see gathering? I hope not. You have three hours to vamoose, your greyness. I hope to be walking Wednesday night. See you at 7.

Barbara said...

I plan on being there at 7. It's looking cloudy and grey again now at 5, hopefully it will clear.