Thursday 22 April 2010

Walk: Sat. April 24 @ Tim's

Come out to partake of the lovely spring weather. Almost seems a shame to remind people about the possible vest re-order, but I'm going to remind you about the possible vest re-order. Please email me with your size if you'd like one. If we don't get the minimum of 12, we'll postpone the order till late summer/fall.

We have races to train for, but also lots of friendly people for conversation:

For Chicago full: 10K
For Halifax half: 11K
For Reyjavik full: 14K
For Mississauga half & Toronto Women's half: 16K
For everyone else, select the distance of your choosing.

Bob will be there, so you can wish him a happy birthday. Also, we'll welcome a friend of Sharon's, Maureen.

Good luck to Debbie in the More Half in NYC, and to our hiking contingent. Smooth trails!

We also want to send our deep sympathies to Donna on the loss of her sister Vivian. This link provides details. Donna, we'll be thinking of you and hope you'll be able to join us again soon.

4 comments:

P Dawn said...

I won't be there on Saturday - hiking......

Barbara said...

I will be out on Saturday, doing 16km. Is anyone else doing this distance? If I am the only one I may start earlier so that I can be back for coffee with everyone- can't miss that part!

Libby said...

Barbara
Arlene and I plan to walk 16K and start at 7:30. Happy to walk with you- at YOUR pace!
Helen- what route?
Libby

Lou-Ann said...

Donna my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time, family passing are so difficult cope with. I will be out on Saturday, not sure of the distance I am doing though as I am not signed up like many of you for 1/2's or wholes. I do know the coffee will be good when we finish whatever the distance!