Sunday 11 April 2010

Walks: Mon. Apr. 12 & Wed. Apr. 14

Here we are, hurtling through the month of April... almost mid-month already, and I am facing my last class in each of two courses. So this is the last Monday I'll miss.

For the rest of you on Monday night, how about a nice 8K.

For Wednesday, I could say: do 8K again, but with hills. However, as it's a Doc Soup night, the Wednesday regulars (including me) won't be at Shoppers – so do the distance that suits you.

Happy birthday in advance to Nishe – will we be seeing you out on walk with us soon, dear girl?

A reminder that the vests have arrived. Let me know when you've sent your payment in to Charlotte so you can get your goodies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to be out Monday night!

Susan

Olwyn said...

Good luck, Helen, with the end of your classes! Just letting you know that my schedule heats up from now until May 30th, so my walks will be very hap-hazard from now until then. I'm working every night this week, and not sure if I'll make it out on Saturday. Happy trails to all; see you soon, when I can!