Tuesday 6 April 2010

Walk: Wed. April 7 @ Shoppers

Strutting our Shore Things stuff last Saturday on the Boardwalk. Let's have more of that weather... but not too much. Seasonal sunshine would be amenable to all, I'm sure.

Spring season's training is a bit muddled this year, due to the different schedules. Wednesday, we'll do the same route as last week, with one added hill – that's five – starting at 7 pm.

I say "we," but in fact I'll be serving as the Compost Queen at the opening of the East York Community Garden. If you live in the area and are interested in an allotment plot, you're welcome to come. Visit this link for details.

6 comments:

Jan said...

I should be out tomorrow - but what colour should I wear??

Anonymous said...

I cannot make it tonight, hope to see you Saturday.
Sheila

Eileen said...

I plan to be out tonight.

Jan said...

I had planned to come out tonight but the weather is discouraging me somewhat - I'll see if it's better at 6:30

Olwyn said...

Jan, I think you should wear chareuse! I won't be out tonight; too much opera going on; hope to see everyone on Saturday. Have a good walk; and happy opening to our Compost Queen, of your gardens! Olwyn

Anonymous said...

I plan to go...no rain here just now, so let's hope it holds.

Susan