Monday 8 February 2010

Walks: Mon. Feb. 8 & Wed. Feb. 10

While some of us were gathering at Tim's and some were enjoying the hills and dales of High Park, Rainer was off to Sarnia to take first place for the walkers in the Hypothermic Half. A great finish time, Rainer: 2:46:15.

Speaking of hypothermic, it's a bundle-up week here in T.O. Be sure to dress for it. Keep in mind that BodyGlide is useful to protect exposed skin – nice to have something that works double duty.

Both days are 6K days. Sign in here for both days. Enjoy, and be safe!

And wish an early Happy Birthday to Lou-Ann! Button up your overcoat, girl.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm not able to make it out this week. Hope to see you Saturday.
Sheila

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday to Lou-Ann. Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow.

I may not make it out this week until Sat as I have endless (!) meetings in the evenings with parent groups etc. So enjoy your walks and see you at Tim's.

Helen said...

I'm away Monday, but hope to see everyone on Wednesday. See you then.

Anonymous said...

Happy B'Day LouAnne!
I will not be out tonite but gonna try my very best to make it Wednesday!
Alexis

Bob said...

I have a dentist appointment at 6 and will join you in progress if I can be done in time.

Lou-Ann said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes everyone...I am walking tonight (Monday), I hope someone else will be too!

Helen said...

As Bob & I just don't have enough interests... we're going to be trying out scuba diving, tempted by an amazing scuba tour in Iceland. So we won't be out on Wednesday after all. However, we will swing by (either Shoppers or M&R's house) to drop off Rainer's USB drive, which I know he needs. See you all on Saturday.