Thursday 11 February 2010

Walks: Sat. Feb. 13 @ Tim's & Family Day

This time last year, it looks like we didn't have much snow, either. Hope you'll join me on Saturday for a heart-y 8K to 10K, starting at 8 am. Yes, it's time to start training seriously for those spring half marathons (and burning off extra calories to make room for Valentine chocolates!)

Speaking of which, a happy birthday advance to our Valentine girl, Dawn H. We heart you!

Now, an early-start proposal for Monday's walk on Family Day: 9:30 am from Loblaws – or an alternative coffee stop. 6K; hills optional. Sign in with your preference.

11 comments:

Jan said...

I'm up for Saturday morning - not sure yet about Monday am - I'll have to think about it

Anonymous said...

I'll be there Saturday morning & Monday morning - Loblaws or wherever...Going for Gold!
Susan

Lou-Ann said...

I will be there for Saturday and Monday morning, see you then!

Lou-ANn said...

Oops, I vote for Loblaws because it is closer to where I live, but I will show up where ever we decide.

Olwyn said...

Hoping to be there for Saturday morning (depending on how late I stay up watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics!); I may only do a 6k, as I need to start getting back into shape! Happy Valentine's day to all! Olwyn

Charlotte S said...

I am at a seminar all day Saturday, but will be at Loblaw's for Monday morning, weather permiting.

Anonymous said...

HI Everyone,
I will not be out Sat. but I'm up for Monday at 9:30 at Lablaws.......have a nice weekend!
Alexis

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've been nursing a bout of bursitis in my hip this week, so won't be out Saturday...might make it Monday.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Sheila

P Dawn said...

I may be at Tim's tomorow, but if I'm not there at 8.00 please do not wait for me.

Monday at Loblaws is a 'maybe'. Same thing - if I'mnot there, don't wait for me.

Lou-Ann said...

Oops I slept in...too much Olympic Ceremonies I guess, I definately will be out Monday morning, do we know where yet?

Jan said...

I was planning on going out tomorrow morning but feeling very lazy - think I'll go out with Ray later in the day.