Thursday 10 December 2009

Walk: Sat. Dec. 12 @ Tim's

Books and calendars are here, and t-shirts should be here soon.

However, a little bird tells me that she hasn't received payment from anyone yet. The little bird (our banker Charlotte) is a lot tougher than me, and says, "No loot, no goodies." So keep those cards and letters coming in.

Under those terms, if you'd like to pick up your calendar and/or book this Saturday, please tell me quickly, so I can get them to Tim's. (I'll be in Burlington, wearing a Santa suit, along with Alexis, Barbara, Bob, Jan, Leverne and Lynne.)

Otherwise, I'll have them at our brunch next Saturday, Dec. 19th – if you haven't done so, please let Eileen or Olwyn know you'll be attending.

Enjoy your 8K – or any distance that you please – and we'll see you next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot make it tomorrow, but want to send a special Ho Ho Ho to the Santa Jingler's...have a good one and have fun!

See you next week,
Sheila

Helen said...

Thanks, Sheila -- and for those thinking of the Robbie Burns, the organizers say it's now over 80% filled. Still a good deal at $35, so act in haste, or repent at leisure.