Sunday 13 December 2009

Walk: Mon. Dec. 14 @ Loblaws

Yes, it was us and 2,399 of our closest Santas at the all-Santa-Suit race on Saturday. The sun was astonishingly bright, and the weather just right for a 5K stroll. Pictures are turning our Flickr badge a bright red even now. (Lynne, let me know if you need help posting yours.)

A few wrinkles with the organization delayed the race start by about 20 minutes. But I'm sure Kelly will have those ironed out for next time... when eight of us, at least, will have our suits a-ready. And once we finally got to it, the brunch was surprisingly generous.

See you at 7 for 6K, and we'll tell you all about it.

6 comments:

Helen said...

Two things, for those who check the comments:

- Robbie Burns 8K now over 80% sold

- I'll be reordering at least one softcover yearbook, if you want to tack on an order... it's $60 (let me know by the 18th)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I plan to be there tonight.
See you later,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I'm taking a break tonight
Leverne

Anonymous said...

I have a Christmas Concert to attend tonight, a documentary on Wed evening and am leaving for England on Friday evening....so I would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a very happy, healthy new year. See you all in 2010!
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Change of heart...I'm fighting a bit of a sore throat, so with the rain and all, I'm taking a pass tonight. Hope to see you Wednesday instead.
Sheila

Helen said...

Okay, Jan is stuck at work, and Bob & I don't feel so gung ho that we feel like walking in the rain.

All three of us will be at Doc Soup on Wednesday, so we'll see you for a walk and brunch on Saturday.