Monday 19 October 2009

Walk: Wed. Oct. 21 @ Shoppers

Five Cinderellas, waiting for our Fairy Godmothers... members of the hot new Punk(in') Rock band... or five gals with a great set of melons... what do you think?

Note: Wednesday is the first Doc Soup night of the season, which keeps away many of our regulars one Wednesday per month. That's why it's more important than ever that you sign in to tell others if you'll be there.

The distance for our Nov. 1 racers is once more 10K. However, we could also keep it to 8K and put in our 10K on Saturday. (Jan and I will be walking from our street at 7 am on Wednesday morning, if anyone wants to join us.)

Happy birthday to October birthday girl, Pat. Hope your own Fairy Godmother has her wand polished up for your big day.

5 comments:

Helen said...

I'll set the ball rolling and say officially that Bob & I will be at Doc Soup on Wednesday, so we'll see you Saturday (Or let me know if you'd like to join Jan & I for 8K at 7 am on Wed. morning, starting from our street).

Anonymous said...

I have a meeting that evg. and won't be back in time.
Eileen

P Dawn said...

I may be there on Wednesday - but would need to know that someone else would be there and willing to do 6k

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
I'll be there and willing to do 6k.
Sheila

Barbara said...

Hi all,

I will not be there this evening. I am off to Hot Docs this year.
Barbara