Monday 19 October 2009

Walk: Mon. Oct. 19 @ Loblaws

Looks like we'll be getting a few days of reprieve from the frostiness, though whether the weather is shorts weather remains to be, well, seen.

Nov. 1st racers, it's 10K as we begin to taper. Everyone else, we'll have a there-and-back if you prefer to turn around sooner. See you 7ish.

If you've ordered Turtle Lights, Sheila will have them for you tonight. Bring your bucks.

For the Opera-goers, I've received our tickets and will send out payment details in a separate message.

7 comments:

Jan said...

I won't be out tonight - got a meeting I have to go to - see you Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Attention Turtle Lights People, (plus one Headband)!

As I mentioned on the previous blog, I cannot make it tonight. But I have lights for Lynn and Norma and headgear for Dawn. Let me know if you will be out Wednesday and I'll have them with me, (I think it's Hot Docs for some).
Ciao,
Sheila

Olwyn said...

I won't be out tonight or Wednesday do to the !^&#@$* opera, but may be out Saturday morning. Glad the opera tickets arrived! Olwyn

Helen said...

Sorry, Sheila -- juggling too many details in the waterlogged brain.

I'll be out tonight, but an advance warning that it's Doc Soup season, so I won't be there on Wednesday. Will post a reminder on the blog soon -- it'll be especially important for folks to remember to sign in on days like Wednesday.

Lou-Ann said...

The plan is to walk tonight, however I am at home right now (noon)and should things change I will post my plans.

Anonymous said...

I plan on coming out tonight but will not be out on Wed due to Doc Soup. I should be out on Saturday so can get the lights then. Thanks Sheila for picking them up.
Lynne

Anonymous said...

I will be out tonight.

Barb Shand