Wednesday 3 June 2009

Walk: Wed. June 3 @ Shoppers

Another memory from the Toronto Women's Half. You think this is a picture of three women, but it's two sisters, an aunt, a niece, a mother, and a daughter... make that three daughters. Plus a first-time half marathoner, Cora.

Here's an invitation to come out to walk 6K. See you at 7 pm.

If anyone is interested, we have Lee Scott lined up for a 2-hour master class on Sunday, June 14th. Let me know if you're interested by replying to this email. I think I'm going to ask her to just focus on walking form.

And happy birthday to the first two of our many June birthday Things: Trish and Susan!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you all tonight at Shoppers....alexis

P Dawn said...

boy - that makes for a lot of women in the picture.
If I am back home in time tonight, I'll join you. If I'm not there by seven - go ahead.
Also, I won't be out on Saturdy as I'm going to the country!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I won't be there tonight, I'm doing a first aid refresher tonight.... happy feet!
Leverne

Helen said...

If anyone's there to get this message -- Bob's running late, so I'm going to wait for him. Jan can't make it tonight. Maybe see you en route.