Sunday 18 January 2009

Walk: Mon. Jan. 19 @ Loblaws


Norma, incognito
Originally uploaded by theshorethings
Oh, my, but the weather was fresh on Saturday morning. Yet, what a turnout we had -- in such interesting fashions.

The weather for Monday should be milder, though the roads will be snowy. The two schedules we're following have 6K & 8K -- the Chilly Half crowd on the longer distance, heading up to your first long walk on Saturday.

If the three who are registered for the Chilly no longer think you'll be doing the race, please let me know, and I'll stop mentioning the schedule -- haven't seen you out training lately, and the scheduled klics are starting to mount.

Mamma Mia & dinner plans:

So far, it's Michelle, Trish, Sheila, Ruth, Jan and me (Bob is out of town) -- which makes six for movie and dinner next Saturday. If you're missing from this list, please let Jan know, asap. She will be making the dinner reservations at the Beacher Café. A reminder that the movie is at 4 pm at The Fox cinema on Queen. Unsure how long the film is, but we'll probably eat soon after: 6 pm or 6:30ish?

Before you ask me for Jan's email address, a reminder that you all have a copy of the Shore Things directory, with everyone's contact info, somewhere in your in-box from last summer. Please save or print a copy and keep it in a handy location.

Cheers, and see you Monday at 7 pm.

3 comments:

Trish said...

I am hoping to be out tonight. I'm a 6k girl. I will start the loop and if the slogging is just to hard on the knees I will loop back.
I was wondering about carpooling tomorrow night to cut down on cars in the parking lot.In other words I would like a ride down if anyone is going past my place. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I will not be out tonight, hope to see you Wednesday.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I will be out tonight for 6k

Barb