Monday 15 December 2008

Walk: Wed. Dec. 17 @ Shoppers

It was a small but righteous bunch out on Monday night, doing a great impression of Marcel Marceau (walking into the wind). I would have posted a picture, but it blew away in a 56K gust.

Wednesday looks a bit calmer, albeit flurrier. Looks like we might get a White Christmas. Hope to see you out at our usual meeting place for 6-8K.

BTW, as gift-giving season is upon us, have another look at the Walker's Wish List posted back in April. There might be something there for someone you love, like or need to suggest gifts to.

See you soon. I'll be dressed for the season in my twinkling lights.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Dear walking friends,

I and my twinkle lights will be staying home to scale the mountain of work I still have before me. Bob will be there to represent.

Hope to see you on Saturday, for a short, brisk stroll before heading for la belle province.