Monday 24 November 2008

Walk: Wed. Nov. 26 @ Shoppers

Rain. Snow. Rain. More rain. Snow.
We interrupt this weather for a brief Tuscan moment. (Jaunty Tuscan musical interlude. Spot olives in tree on the left. Gaze at landscape. Smile.) Thank you, Dawn and Charlotte.

Now, back to reality. If it's slippery on Wednesday, we won't be walking. Otherwise, I hope to see some of you out at 7 pm for 6K.

Congratulations to Marg & Rainer who did the Whitby Waterfront Race last Sunday. Marg was 3rd walker overall, chip time. Well done!

And congratulations to my guy Robert for his first gig with The Nerve. Thanks to everyone who came out to support him at the Black Swan.

FYI, Calendars and Jean book reprints have been ordered, and should be here on Thursday. I'll email you with the final cost, but the calendars at least look like they'll be a little less than expected (touch olive wood). I'll bring them on Saturday. Please bring a cheque, not cash.

Till then, see you Wednesday at 7 pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks indeed to all who came. Sorry if I didn't get a chance to chat much, as I was in "show mode" but I look forward to your impressions the next time we walk. That should be Saturday as I'm at the Toronto Island School for a week to supervise some grade 5 and 6 insomniacs! I may be a bit tired on Saturday...

P Dawn said...

I hope to be out on Wednesday, weather permitting.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia here, I'm looking out at the snow/rain which means I will be taking a pass tonight. See you all Saturday. Nice Tuscan picture, wish we were there!!

Helen said...

I've walked in worse weather, so I plan to be out -- by myself tonight, so hoping to find some of us there.