Thursday 27 November 2008

Walk: Sat. Nov. 29 @ Tim's

Here's how our intrepid duo Marg and Rainer looked after last weekend's Whitby race. A polar bear medal graces their gear, to go with the snow.

This Saturday, let's take advantage of the predicted sunshine for 8K on the Spit or the Boardwalk. Now's the time to voice your pick.

Calendars have arrived -- and they land at a good price, thanks to the group discount: CDN $25.61. I'll bring them, and the yearbooks, on Saturday. Not to seem like a broken record, but please bring a cheque, not cash. Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you for our last walk before December. Hasn't this year sped by!?

6 comments:

debbie said...

Always love the spit, but wondering if it's clear of snow and icy patches? I hate having to watch every footstep! If it's not clear, maybe the boardwalk?

See you all Saturday!

Debbie

Stacey said...

I vote for the spit (what else is new) I love that route. See you all Saturday morning!
Stacey

Jan said...

Generally the spit is in better shape than the boardwalk, so my vote is for the spit if it's not windy.

Trish said...

Hate to break the trend but I vote boardwalk. Like the variety and we can move up to the side streets if it's too windy.

P Dawn said...

I think I'd prefer the boardwalk. But I will go with the majority. Or maybe we can take both routes depending on preference.

Helen said...

I like the spit, but I'm flexible and will go either way with those who feel more strongly about it.

See you at 8 am,

H.