Thursday 6 November 2008

Walk: Sat. Nov. 8 @ Tim's (and Party!)


Thanks to our hosts, Marg & Rainer, for opening their home to this unruly bunch for our year-end party this Saturday. The festivities begin at 7 pm. I've received confirmations for 23 people (including spouses), but I know that some have replied directly to our hosts.

In response to questions: yes, it's a true pot luck, so if we end up with 23 plates of brownies, we'll just have to live with that. Remember that brownies are one of the important food groups.

To whet our appetites, I propose 10K along the Boardwalk. It's good to throw in a longer walk during maintenance mode so our bodies don't become complacent. As you know, there are easy turnbacks for those who want something a little shorter. Please feel free to invite your friends.

See you Saturday, one way or another!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Everyone - back from Jolly Olde England - had a wonderful time - love London. What an amazing city.

Anyway, I think I RSVP'd for the pot luck, but in case I didn't, I plan to attend and so does Ray, but I'm not sure he knows it yet!

See you Saturday

Trish said...

Hope this lovely weather holds out. I won't be out for the 10K as I am driving to London. Hannah appears to be turning in to a professional student and is looking at grad schools. I will definately be at the potluck - might be late but will be there.

Anonymous said...

I know it must be somewhere, but I can't find it.. what is the address for the potluck?

Leverne

Anonymous said...

never mind... I found it
Leverne

Anonymous said...

Cynthia here...won't be out for either but plan to return the following Saturday AM. Have fun at the party.

Stacey said...

I think 10K on Saturday sounds perfect. See you all then!
Stacey

Stacey said...

Oh - and at the party - but I'm coming solo.