Monday 11 August 2008

Walk: Wed. Aug. 13 @ Shoppers

What a beautiful evening for our walk! Hope you had time between intervals (or, in our Wow class, particularly murderous lunges) to enjoy the sunset.

Not much further now for the Quebec trainees: It's 13K on the 13th. Double luck! I note that, in favouring the park route, you've fallen for my cunning plan, posting it there for people to "discover." Nyah ha ha.... See you at 7 pm.

By the way, I have also posted a combined, colour-coded schedule for those doing the Scotia Half and/or the Toronto Half Marathon. Have a look.

The next time you hear from me it will be through our private Google Groups site -- and I encourage you to log on to the private page to share information about your travel plans for Quebec. My message will remind you how to do that.

7 comments:

Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

Sorry, I will not be walking on Wednesday... this time it's because of work (really).

P Dawn said...

I will be there this evening.

Helen said...

Bob & I will be there, but doing 8K, not 13K. (I'm watching the ever-changing weather for our 15K Saturday evening on the Spit.)

Anonymous said...

Cynthia will not be doing the 13K walk tonight. It was a tough decision 13K vs. greet my son who is flying home tonight. Enjoy the walk and see you on Saturday.

Kirk Vandezande said...

Hi Helen.
I found it and your blog is great. Thanks.

I am grateful for the group and all the thoughtful organization.

To know what is going on, do I need to subscribe to a mail list or is everything I need on the blogspot?

Helen said...

Kirk, if you're checking in to the comments: you can choose to subscribe, or you can simply visit the blog. The advantage of subscription is the "reminder" aspect that arrives regularly in your mailbox.