Thursday 3 July 2008

Saturday 5th July - Tim's

CANADA DAY photos

The reward for doing the Canada Day event - the HBC medal - which several of us didn't get!!    I had to put it in 'big' so that we coulg\d all admire it.t   This one is Bob's - pretty nice, isn't it?









these are four athletes going to the Olympics.   They are one of our quad rowing teams, and from London.   They did the 1k kids run.      Looking pretty good, arent they.   By the way, the atheletes ate NOT wearing the green hats!








The things you see while walking along the lake.   Courtesy of Eva...











Saturday 5th July.
 Tim's on Saturday 5th July is only 10k.   I (Dawn) won't be there, but hope to make it up on Sunday.

That's all for now, folks.  

Dawn

8 comments:

P Dawn said...

'm not sure why the blog has so many spaces between pictures etc/ - haven't learned how to put in more than one picture, I guess. Apologies.

I won't be out on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

See you all on Saturday! (Nice metal...I think I'll aim for one next year!)
Alexis

Anonymous said...

Nice photos; thanks for putting them in, Dawn. I would like to point out that when I looked up the 'results' for the HBC 10k, Dawn had registered under the '30 to 39' age group; I knew you were younger than most of us!! (!)
Hope to see you on Saturday morning, if I can get rid of this cold.
Olwyn

Trish said...

Great photos!
See you all Saturday.

debbie said...

I'll be there Saturday. Looks like a gorgeous weekend!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I know I won't be there Saturday as going away for the weekend. I will be sitting on a dock with a cup of java at the time you are walking, so I will think of you!

Eva said...

I will walk Saturday...Gotta keep the training momentum going.

Anonymous said...

Dawn - Great Job - thanks

Will be at Tim's on Sat morn'.

Cheers,

Maria