Saturday 5 July 2008

Monday 7th July - Loblaws

Birthday greetings
Happy Birthday to Mary (7th), Michelle (8th), Leverne (10th).

Monday 7th - Loblaws
Distance is 6km that day.   WOW class starts today, and many of us will be there on Monday evening for the next seven weeks.    I can feel the aches already!!!

Kitchener/Waterloo 10k walk September 28th
Some people have expressed interest in doing this, and perhaps staying over the night before.    Sue Lewis, the organiser, says that the Delta is close to the start of the race and she'll send me further information which I will share with you when I receive it.    The route apparently is straight along King Street - on of their main streets.    King street is one long street, which hits all four directions in the no logical order - East, West, South North - with no notice whatsoever...........

HBC medals screwup
NO FURTHER INFORMATION YET!

Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Québec. I just arrived at 7 this evening and drove along the north shore route of (1/2) Marathon des Deux Rives, along Boulevard Champlain. There LOTS of people here. The atmosphere is very exciting. Things are quieter at the island...for now until renos begin. Updates to follow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gang,
I won't be out Monday night, but will be there at Shoppers on Wednesday of this week; hope to see some of you then.
Charlotte - I'll give you your jacket on Wednesday when I see you on the walk.
Happy renovating Bob!
Olwyn

Eva said...

I will be joining the WOW training camp on Mondays... I need all the help I can get to tackle those hills in Quebec.