Tuesday 8 July 2008

Wednesday 9th July - Shoppers

Hi everyone

Shoppers
Tomorrow night it's an 8k walk from Shoppers.    I think that's Woodbine/Oakdene/Danforth/Donlands or something like that, right?

WOW training
WOW is right!!  Lee was our taskmaster last night and we did some new tricks as well as some old ones.   One down, six more to go.    This  will hopefully (if I survive it) get me/us into better shape for Quebec.    We have a pretty large group for this training so that's good.

Midsummer Night's walk
For you to think about - and Lee encouraging us to do it.     This takes place on Saturday 16th August, 15k followed by good food and good times.

HBC medals???   Not yet...............

Dawn

8 comments:

P Dawn said...

I'll be at Shoppers wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I must confess to not walking since last Wednesday, but I think I have a good excuse. To see what I've been up to, click on the lick below (or enter it in your browser.
http://gallery.mac.com/robertpelletier

Anonymous said...

I'll be ther on Wednesday!
Alexis

Anonymous said...

I'll be there on Wednesday night, and hoping to get a few tips from you WOW folks! See you then, Olwyn
ps - nice work, Bob the Builder!

Eva said...

I will be at Shoppers on Wednesday.

I am convinced that Lee (the great Wow Trainer) knows how to find any muscles in your body and put them into work. Great workout.

Stacey said...

Nice photos Bob the Builder! I'm glad to see you were king to the wall and photographed it from it's good side. Where are you doing this work? I went through something like that a few years ago - it's amazing and a little bit scary what you find when you start looking underneath things like walls and electrical sockets!

I agree with the others - Lee certainly does make you work - and it feels so good when you stop...

Did I hear her correctly? I thought she said "we" are dressing in costume for the Mid-summer nights run/walk. If that's the case, I'm in. It sounds like great fun.
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Stacey, I'm in Québec on Ile d'Orléans, just outside Québec City.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, won't be able to join you, but I will be walking around Bodnant Gardens. Not quite at a race pace, though. Cheers from Wales. Helen