Tuesday 24 June 2008

Walk: Wed. June 25 @ Shoppers

I can't promise you a rose garden (or the hills of St. Kitts), but I can give you a rose. That's for Dawn's stellar inaugural effort on the blog -- which you'll see continue over the next few weeks.

Wednesday night, it's 8K. Let's cross our fingers for fine weather, as it will be my last walk -- other than toodling through castles or stepping up to the pub bar -- for three weeks.

See you at 7 pm.

Don't forget that it isn't too late to sign up for the Canada Day event. Dawn says there's a plan afoot to zip over to The Bay after Saturday's walk for race kit pick-ups. Please coordinate with her if you need your kit picked up.

To help you stay in touch, I'll be emailing everyone the Shore Things Directory (as a Word file and as a PDF) before I go away. If you don't receive it, it might be because your email server blocks it due to the attachment. Ask your chums, and they should be able to forward it to you.

7 comments:

Trish said...

I won't be out Wednesday as it is our staff party. To make up for it I am walking home from work tonight. 5K Will make up the extra 3 house cleaning
I will be out Saturday morning and will join the crew heading for the BAY.
Helen - have a great time in England.

Anonymous said...

Won't be there tomorrow. See ya'll Saturday.

Helen have a great holiday.

Cheerio

Maria

P Dawn said...

I will be there at Shopper's tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
I won't be out tonight, but plan to be there on Saturday morning. Helen; have a wonderful time in Jolly Olde England; take lots of pictures in pubs! (!)
Olwyn

Anonymous said...

I won't be out on Wed or Saturday. Have a great weekend everyone.
Lynne

Eva said...

I will be at Shoppers on Wednesday (hopefully no thunderstorm)

Helen said...

I'll be there tonight. I need to clear my brain for the next onslaught. See you soon.