Wednesday 25 June 2008

Walk: Sat. June 28 @ Tim's

Have a great 11K this Saturday. While you're having your coffee, I'll be flying overhead and will get Betsy to wave from the window seat.

Maria has asked me to pass on this fashion event tip. Here's what she has to say:
Can I please ask you to post the attached on the blog.
I can vouch that this is an amazing warehouse sale. For
business and some casual, there is nothing like it that
I've ever been to. My entire wardrobe is from there and
the prices are amazing. This is a high end boutique
fashion from Europe, that has not yet hit the Canadian
market, but is in the US. It is an amazing line, and
the prices are stupendous - and the service and staff
are very helpful. No line ups.

Thursday's your last "last chance" to save. Click on the image to get a closer look at the details.

While I'm away, here's wishing you great weather, safe and happy walks, and good health to you and everyone you care about.

See you for the 16K on July 19th. I'm soooo looking forward to that.

Dawn, I now officially pass you the baton.

P.S. Brilliant Eva is figuring out a way to translate our Directory into Excel, so that it can be imported directly into Outlook -- if you wanted to avoid typing. She'll send it to me, with instructions for importing, when she has it. Or you can ask her for a copy directly.

P.P.S. Dawn asks me to put the bug in your ear about changing the walk days next week, due to Canada Day. She wonders if some people might prefer to walk Thursday rather than Wednesday. Takers? Please contact Dawn.

Okay, that's really it from me. Bye bye. Or should I say, Ta-ta for now!

4 comments:

P Dawn said...

I will be at Tim's on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I will be at Tim on Saturday at 7:00. Looking forward to it!

Helen said...

Bob might try to catch you after dropping us at the airport on Saturday -- don't wait too long for him, I'm sure he'll catch up. Have a great walk.

debbie said...

Hi all,

Set my alarm for six am, opened the front door, and am going back to bed! It's pouring!

Hope to see you all next weekend!

Debbie