Saturday 28 June 2008

Loblaws Monday 30th June

No, this was not taken today but is a picture of my garden last Monday with hail beating up my plants!!

A few stalwarts (Olwyn, Bob, Niki) went out from Tim's this morning, and a few less hardy "may-melt-in-the-rain" types had an early coffee and then went to do HBC pick-up at the Bay.

Monday walk from Loblaws is 8k.   Please add your comments in the appropriate section of the Blog to let your fellow walkers 
know your intention of being (or not) there.

Wednesday night at Shoppers - some people will be meeting there on Thursday evening instead.   Please let me know if you wish to do that.   I'll do the blog for 
Wednesday anyway, so you'll have a chance to comment then too!!!

Helen has brilliantly posted all the routes and distances in the blog, so you can check it there.

Dawn

11 comments:

P Dawn said...

I will not be at Loblaws on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I will be there Monday night.

I'd also like to walk Tuesday - morning or evening. Is anyone else interested, who isn't doing HB walk?

Susan

I really wanted to walk this morning, but just couldn't face the rain, so I slept in. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

Well, Bob, Niki and I did it...we got wet, but we did it~! 11k in the rain...there's something to be said for that (not quite sure what it is, but I'm sure there's something to be said!)
I won't be out on Monday evening, as I'm doing the HBC Canada Day 10k. If anyone would like a ride to the race, please meet at Helen and Bob's at a quarter to 7:00am on Tuesday morning, and Steve will drive us down to Ontario Place. We'll have to make our own way back, as Steve wants to get back right away and see the Canada Day parade along Sammon Avenue that morning.
See you all soon; I'm off to dry my hair!~ Olwyn

Trish said...

A few of us "melters" are considering walking Sunday morning at 9:00 from Tim's. Decision will be made at 8:30. You can call/email me if you want to join us.
I won't be out Monday - doing HBC Tues.
I would prefer to go Thursday if there are any other takers.

Anonymous said...

I am able to do Monday if anyone else is walking. I woke up at 6:00 Saturday morning to heavy rain then lightening so I rolled over and went back to sleep (I think). Sorry I missed you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'll walk on Monday evening, so Louann you'll have company.
Leverne

Jan said...

I won't be out tonight - going out of town.

Trish I may be interested in Thurs night - trying to do 10,000 things before I go away Saturday. I'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

I'll see you at Lablaws tonight...unless it's raining hard in which case I'll wimp out and see you all on Wednesday!
Alexis

Eva said...

We (Trish, Charlotte and I) did the 11.11K walk on Sunday and guess what?
We got rained on too... crazy, crazy weather.

I will not be out on Monday 'cause I'm doing the HBC walk on Tuesday.

Happy Canada Day !!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tonight (Monday).
See you then.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Normally I would pass as I'm doing the Canada Day 10K, but I have new shoes to break in. Nothing new on race day! I'll be out as well.