Sunday 22 June 2008

Loblaw's Monday 23rd June

I know this said "Helen" sent this, but it's not!!    It's her stand in, and I'm just practising.    And the picture on the left is not Lake Ontario - it's Sst. Kitts - excellent spot for hill training!!!

For the Monday walkers, it's 8k tomorrow.   No sweat..........

WOW - Monday is also the last class for this series so they won't be at Loblaws.   Next WOW (leel 2) starts on Mnday 7th July.

CANDAD DAY - kits are available for pick-up at the Queen Street Bay on Saturday 28th 8 - 8; Sunday 29th 12 - 6; Monday 30th 10 - 9.

I hope I covered it all?





6 comments:

Helen said...

Way to go, Dawn! Bob & I will be at our last Wow class on Monday (hoping to be at Shoppers on Wednesday, though). Have a great walk!

P.S. All the routes for the next three weeks have been posted to the blog in the right column. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Dawn.

I won't be out Monday night....it is "my" agency's AGM, so I'll be working.

Susan

P Dawn said...

oh yes, I forgot to tell people about the route maps. Sorry!

I won't be at Loblaw's on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Wow if that is what Loblaws looks like I'll be out Mondays! Won't be out this Monday. Chees, Cynthia

Eva said...

You're doing excellent, Blog Master in Training.

For those doing the HBC Canada Day event, can you let me know when you are picking up the racekit.

I'll try to be at Loblaws tonight (Monday), but if I am not there by 7pm, don't wait for me.

P Dawn said...

regarding the pick up for the HBC race kits, we were thinking that we'd go to the Bay on Saturday morning, straight from Tim's.
I'm not sure who all will be doing this, but
that's what some of us decided we'd do.
We could carpool from Tim's depending on numbers etc.