Wednesday 18 June 2008

Walk: Sat. June 21 @ Tim's

It's an early start! We begin at 7 am this week -- our first walk of the summer. It's 10K for the Quebec trainees, but you can set your own distance. The 10K turnaround for the boardwalk route is the foot of Fallingbrook.

I've added links to our maps for the next few weeks to the blog in the right-hand column. Dawn (with Cheryl as back-up) will be handling the blog posting while I am away. She will be sure to remind you.

She also asks me to add: please make sure you sign in to say if you'll be there (or not).


8 comments:

debbie said...

I'll be there at 7. Looking forward to it, as always!

Debbie

P Dawn said...

I'll be there - but I will have to remember to set my alarm!

Anonymous said...

I will be there provided it is not lightning and thundering... Cynthia

Eva said...

I will not be there. Hopefully, next week will not be as crazy as this week for me.

See you next week.

Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

We'll be there. See you at 7.

Trish said...

My plan includes being there for 7.

Trish said...

I might have to change my mind. Going to bed with a major headache. If I'm not there don't wait.
Happy trails,