Tuesday 17 June 2008

Walk: Wed. June 18 @ Shoppers

Did you see the rainbow when you were walking last night? We had an amazing front-row view in our Wow class down by the beach.

Naturally, it was the one day I didn't bring my camera. Always bring the camera.

Because you never know what you'll find when you're out on a walk -- if not the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, then perhaps the goodies you might buy with it.

See you at 7 pm at Shoppers for the best things that money can't buy: great company and an invigorating 6K.

3 comments:

Eva said...

We (the Loblaws gang) saw the rainbow as we were turning around yesterday... and we also don't have a camera... can you believe the crazy and unpredictable weather we're having???

I will not be able to walk on Wednesday or Saturday.

See you next week.

P Dawn said...

I plan to be at shoppers tomorrow evening.

Anonymous said...

I unfortunately will not be walking on Saturday or Monday, but very hopeful to be back in the swing of things on Wednesday evening. I miss seeing everyone!