Monday 5 May 2008

Walk: Wed. May 7 @ Shoppers

It's a ridiculous 5K -- who's up for it? We'll see you at 7 pm in our usual spot.

Sporting Life results:

The Shore Things did us proud last Sunday. Read all about it at:

http://www.canadarunningseries.com/results/2008/sl10k/sl10kw.htm

Mississauga gang:

For the race this coming Sunday (Did I mention it was on Mother's Day. Maybe once or twice?), Bob & I will be driving to Mississauga to pick up race kits on Saturday. If you want a pickup, please email me your race confirmations/bib# and t-shirt size asap. At the moment, I have confirmations only from Debbie & son Simon.

We will be driving on Sunday, and so far have reserved places for: Barb, Stacey, Debbie (and son), plus we two. Anyone else? Please speak up. There's room for 2 more; a snug fit, but doable. We'll gather at our place at 6 am to leave by 6:15.

3 comments:

Helen said...

I'll be there tonight for the big 5 -- and if it rains, it'll wash out the cobwebs in my brain.

Eva said...

Just came back from Washington DC and hopefully going for walk if it is not raining.
It's my first time to be in DC since the 2004 marathon and it brought back lots of memories seeing some of the race routes.
Weatherwise, it was a lot warmer than TO and lots of flowers in bloom.

Trish said...

Well I guess I suffer from bad equipment. I would have to get dressed right now and as it is raining and looks like it is going to continue for a while I think I staying put. See you Saturday.