Tuesday 20 May 2008

Walk: Wed. May 21 @ Shopper's

Hi, folkses,

The walk on Wednesday's schedule is 3K. Yes, 3K! Old JeansMariners like me will remember the day we first wrote "We walked 3K!" on our calendars.

I encourage you Quebec trainees to stick to that as a discipline, and encourage all those who have been putting off joining us due to the crazy distances to come out. From Shopper's, that's straight south to Danforth and back.

As for me, I'll have to get my 3K in on another day, as the 21st is my sister's birthday. See you on Saturday!

4 comments:

Helen said...

I'm actually taking my sister to lunch, not dinner, so I'll be there tonight after all (pending weather).

Trish said...

I too will be out weather permitting.

P Dawn said...

Sorry - late decision - but I won't be out tonight as I'd really like my cold and cough to disappear. And it's taking a long time.

Eva said...

I plan to be out, also depending on the weather (still not feeling well since the weekend)