Thursday 1 May 2008

Walk: Sat. May 3 @ Tim's

The Sporting Life crew (three of them seen here) will be resting up for their race, but there will still be a walk on Saturday, rain or shine.

It's only 8K, the start of the taper for Mississauga. As long as there's no lightning, that's a puddle-hop to the end of the boardwalk and back for well-deserved hot beverages. Break out that rain poncho. Walking in the rain can be fun -- like a trip back to childhood.

The very best of luck to all the Sporting Lifers. Have a great race! We'll fete you at the Hot House on Sunday, starting at 10 am.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Bob & I will be there.

Anonymous said...

I will be there too.

Barb

Trish said...

I'm afraid my answer is totally weather dependent. I will have all my stuff ready tonight, but am afraid if it is raining I will be staying put. Good luck to all those doing Sporting Life on Sunday. I will do a little sun dance for you.