Friday 23 May 2008

Best Wishes

I forgot to mention, as I fired off yesterday's post:

The very best of luck to Debbie who is doing the Oak Bay Half Marathon in Victoria, B.C. this weekend -- her second half marathon this month.

Also, a happy birthday to Maria on Sunday! Enjoy this gift of a sunny weekend.

And if anyone from our gang is doing the Ottawa Half Sunday -- have a great time.

See the rest of you on Saturday for a walk on the Spit.

P.S. A reminder that our date with Alfie Shrubb is next weekend. Kit pick-up is available on the morning of the race. However, Dawn and Charlotte have offered to pick up race kits early for those who want to wear and wash their t-shirts before race day. If that's you, please email your race confirmation to Dawn -- or if you don't have her address, email me and I will forward it.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Good Luck Debbie and Happy Birthday Maria. Looks like you will both have a wonderful weekend for walking and celebrating.
I won't be out tomorrow morningas I am heading out to Oakville tonight and don't plan on coming home until tomorrow afternoon. Have a great walk and will see you Monday night.