Tuesday 25 March 2008

Walk: Wed. Mar. 26 @ Shoppers (& other biz)

Here's a little ice dance by Sharon, who is gamely trying to keep winter at bay... Thank you, Sharon, from the bottom of our feet.

Wednesday's distance is 8K: our Danforth circuit, with Pape as our western point. Hope to see you. We've let our start time slide recently. Unless we get a "wait" request, let's be ready to leave at 7 pm.

Concert night/afternoon: We have two groups for the Brahms Requiem. Dawn's in charge of Saturday evening (Eva, Cynthia, Cheryl, Ralph, Dawn, Eileen) and I am gathering names for Sunday afternoon (Helen, Bob, Jan, Ray, Julaine). If you should be on either of these lists, please contact Dawn and/or myself. Our aim is to get Donna our cheque(s) this Saturday.

Poll feature: This was a new blog function I tried as it was available. However, it only lets you vote once, and won't let you modify the question once someone has voted. So while it wasn't practical for the concerts, I will try it again from time to time now that I know how it works.

New members: This weekend, I received a new member request, but didn't get a reply when I asked for some identification as I didn't recognize the email address. If you know who this is, please let me know so I can add them. Just need to be sure they're a real person.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't be there tonight as I'm getting over a cold but I plan to be there on Saturday.
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jan won't be there -- completing tax returns for seniors.

Helen said...

Looking forward to walking in above-zero weather!

Eva said...

I have yoga until 6:15pm. If I'm not there by 7pm, pls don't wait for me.