Tuesday 19 February 2008

Walk: Wed. Feb. 20 @ Shoppers

Because it'll be dark and wintery, we're doing 8K on Wednesday, gang, and then saving our 13K for Saturday. Our route from Shopper's is easy: a circuit that takes us west to Pape and south to Danforth by any streets we prefer. See you at 7 pm.

Sorry we missed you on Monday night -- sounds like you had a good turnout for the Family Day holiday walk. Unfortunately, our car decided that it just did not want to go anywhere. It was last seen being towed to the garage by CAA. Coincidentally, it was this very month when we purchased her, 16 years ago. Hopefully, the old gal will get a quick fix, and soon be back in service.

5 comments:

P Dawn said...

Yesterday and today the snow removal maachine and trucks were in this area and have removed most of the huge mounds of ice on the sides of the roads. That doesn't mean the roads are clear completely - just flattened ice!! So hopefully the walk from Shoppers tomorrow night will be less tricky than it might have been. I plan to join you.
Dawn

Eva said...

My daughter will be in town today and I am taking advantage to spend time with her.

I'll see you all on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I hope to be there but if I'm not there by 7, carry on!
eileen

Trish said...

My daughter is still in town and we will be enjoying our last supper together before I put her on the 10 o'clock train. Have a good walk and I'll see you all on Saturday. Hope the sun is shining like last week.

Anonymous said...

I am available to drive to the Chilly Half next Sunday from the Yonge/Bayview area. Please contatc me if you would like a ride.