Wednesday 20 February 2008

Walk: Sat. Feb. 23 @ Tim's!!!

We're ba-a-ack! Our home base calls us, well, home to the improved Tim Hortons at Lakeshore & Leslie this Saturday for the last long walk before the Chilly: 13K (or just a squeak shy of it).

Our route (linked below) is straight and flat, taking us down to the lighthouse along roads ideal for spreading out and chatting. If the predictions hold true, the day should be partly sunny, calm and fairly mild compared with recent weather; a great day to do the Spit.

Hope to see everyone out in numbers to set out at 8 am.

http://www.mapmyrun.com/walk/canada/on/toronto/931777008

4 comments:

P Dawn said...

Nice picture!!!!! I hope to be there back at our old meeting place, on Saturday. As I've never been to the end, to the lighthouse, I'm hoping to do that - or at least get close to it.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go Saturday (the route sounds lovely) but I have to work that day.
Like the picture, Dawn!!

See you all Monday night.
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Ian and I are planning on dropping over to Tim's tomorrow morning. We will be there before 10 am and hopefully have a chance to say hello and catch up for a few minutes.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Just letting you know that I won't be out with the gang on Saturday morning; I have to take my Dad to an early doctors' appointment in Pickering, so will get a walk in with Karin (my wonderful neighbour) a bit earlier on Saturday.
See you all soon!
Olwyn