Thursday 1 July 2021

Walk - Saturday July 3, 2021

Olwyn has such a great eye - photos that tell stories. Thanks, Olwyn Join us on Saturday at 8:00 am. We are now in Phase 2 of the reopening plan which permits up to 25 people to gather outside (with or without newly cut hair) so let's meet at Loblaws where there is lots of space to spread out while preparing to walk. Washrooms are open. Routes and pace to be determined. My thanks to Helen and Olwyn for sending some photos. It is really helpful to have a small collection ready for posting. More are welcome. Is anyone interested in doing the blog? I've enjoyed my stint at it but would welcome a change. It is an easy job - please consider this opportunity! Yours for the asking..... See you Saturday.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Because it's the only day our group can do it, we'll be walking our Canada Day 10K on Sunday morning at 8 from the Brick Works. Sorry to miss everyone this week, but we'll be back with the group soon.

Helen said...

I can only add to Susan's request (after thanking her for her service!) that doing the blog once a week isn't a huge task. If you can use a word processor, you can quickly learn the simple controls for the blog – and you'll have at least two people to ask if you have questions.

We all get so much from being part of the Shore Things, and it's an easy way to give back. Hope you'll consider volunteering.

Libby said...

Although would love to join the 10k Canada Day group, Sunday doesn’t work for me. I plan to be out at 8 am Saturday. I believe Loblaws is our meeting place?

Anonymous said...

I can't come out on Sunday, so I will be at Loblaws at 8 on Saturday. Maybe we can do the Brickworks again another weekend.

Anonymous said...

P.S. The last anonymous comment was from Ruth