Thursday 24 June 2021

Walk - Saturday June 26, 2021

Join us on Saturday for a walk with friends. We will keep the group size small enough to comply with restrictions and look forward to seeing those who are able to join in. I suggest meeting at 8:00 am. Loblaws for those who love the distance at a quicker pace; Tim's for those who prefer a reasonable (however you choose to define reasonable) pace and slightly shorter route. Sign in so others know your plans - it helps. A few things: the formatting options have changed for the blog. Bear with me well I struggle to figure them out. So far, I'm on the losing side.... On June 30th the Province is moving into phase two of the reopening plan. Many of us will have received both doses by then. Things are starting to improve dramatically. Hallelujah! Give some thought to any changes you'd like to see or ways to encourage folks to join in for walks and make our group vibrant, once again. All ideas are most welcome. NEEDED: photographs please.

12 comments:

Charlotte said...

Is our group splitting into two? If we want to attract more walkers, one meeting place would probably be better, rather than the split we seem to have now.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Charlotte...there shouldn't be two meeting locations. If some members want to go at their own pace, I am sure they can figure that out as well as their preferred route. It's just nice to see everyone as a group. Inconvenient to run back and forth between Loblaws and Tim's to say hello! Norma

Eva said...

If it’s not raining heavy, I will join the slower and gentler pace wherever that might be. �� Looking forward to seeing the group again.

Kim said...

I will be out tomorrow if it’s not raining. I would also like to see everyone meet at the same place. 😊. I miss you guys. Kim

Lynne said...

I'll be out in the morning as long as it's not raining.

Helen said...

If we’re doomed to have rain on Saturday, Bob and I would be open to walking on Sunday morning instead. And if we’re picking one place to meet, I’d suggest we make it Loblaws. More room to spread.

Kim said...

I’m in for Sunday morning if today is rained out.

Helen said...

We’ll be heading asking on Sunday at 8 from Loblaws. Hope to see you then.

Helen said...

Heading asking? What was autocorrect thinking? The word is walking. Sunday at 8, Loblaws.

Lynne said...

See you tomorrow morning at 8.

Barbara Brown said...

I hope to join you tomorrow at 8 am.

Kim said...

See you tomorrow.