Friday 8 October 2021

Walks: Saturday October 9 to Thursday October 14

 

In fond memory of Ian. We will miss him.


For any who didn't see it, there will be a wake for Ian this Friday October 8 at Bluffers Restaurant, 7 Brimley Rd S, Scarborough from 5 to 8 pm.

Weekly walks

Saturday looks rainy, so perhaps some will defer to Sunday instead. Please share your preference. As it's Thanksgiving weekend, get-togethers are likely to affect walking plans, however there is often a holiday Monday morning walk from Tim's 2 at 9 am. Check the messages and WhatsApp.

Weekday walks continue on in the usual pods as per form.

Our usual destination from Tim's 2.



Not Getting the News?

If you are getting an email announcing this blog post, but are seeing others' replies, it may be that your email address is correct but that the server is forwarding the directly posted message to your junk mail folder. Have a look in that folder and check your email app's help instructions for how to stop that filtering from happening.

14 comments:

Robert said...

FYI, I am informed that the Bluffers will be requiring guests to show their vaccination status.

Jan said...

Hmm looks pretty rainy tomorrow - I'll sign in in the morning if I am coming. Not sure if I can make it Sunday - expecting company Sunday and probably overnight so won't make Monday either although I'll need it to walk off the Sunday dinner!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Anonymous said...

If it’s raining on Saturday, I will not be at Loblaws.

I’m hoping to be at Tim’s 2 on Monday at 9 am

Barb S.

Lou-Ann said...

I will not be walking this weekend...Happy Thanksgiving to all!
This evening was a lovely tribute to Ian...he will be sorely missed...RIP our friend!

Anonymous said...

I expect to be out tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 8, unless it is pouring. I hope to be at Tim 2's on Monday at 9. I'll watch the blog to see if people are walking on Sunday and if so, what time.

Ruth

Helen said...

Will check in the morning, but if the rain forecast is right, we’ll likely walk on Sunday. If there’s company, we’d walk from Loblaws at 8. If no one else is coming, we’ll walk from home.

Monday is dinner day for us, so walking is TBC. Happy Thanksgiving, Shore Things!

Susan said...

Won't be walking Saturday due to family visit (Yippee).

Will walk Monday from Tim's 2 at 9:00 am - in the turtle section.

Would consider walking Sunday also if there are any "turtles" walking - will check back.

Libby said...

Arlene and I will walk today with rain coats! Monday tbd

Lynne said...

Weather radar says rain starting soon so I'm going to skip this morning and hope people will be out tomorrow morning.

Kim said...

I will skip this morning. I will be out tomorrow.

Jan said...

Looks like they've upped the forecast from light rain to "heavy at times" so I'll wait and walk tomorrow

Helen said...

Sunday from Loblaws for us. See you at 8.

Kim said...

I will be at Loblaws Sunday morning.

Helen said...

We will not be out on Monday, as it’s our dinner day. But a good walk and a Happy Thanksgiving to all!