Thursday 29 November 2018

Walks - Saturday Dec. 1 - Wednesday Dec. 5

Looking Fine & Keeping Fit

Yikes - December is here. Are you ready?

Join us on Saturday at Loblaws (south door) at 8:00 am for a brisk walk (short or shorter), chat, coffee and friends - doesn't get any better than that. 

Ann, Karin, Dianne - I hope you'll join us.

Other walking options:
Sunday walkers meet at the Running Room, Queen St;, at 8:30 am
Day time walkers meet at Loblaws, on Wednesday at 9:00 am
Evening walkers meet at 6:30 pm on Monday (Loblaws-Gerrard) and Wednesday (Occasions).

Sign in, join in - looking forward to seeing you.

As mentioned last week, if you have been missing in action (no questions asked, it happens), this is the perfect time to join us for a walk. Most distances are reasonable during the winter months and speed doesn't much matter. So come out and get fit.

Announcements - from LibbyA friendly reminder to let Libby know of any race interests for 2019. And New Year resolutions for racing, getting fit or keeping active.

Robbie Burns - only 8K race January 27 Prices go up for this really fun race after midnight Friday. There is a walk division with prizes! There is fresh cooked oatmeal! There are bagpipes! It’s more fun with more of us there! Also, it’s only 8k.

from Susan: Do me a favour - humour Libby and sign up for Robbie Burns or some other race!

See you Saturday!







18 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning. As long as the rain holds off like currently promised I will be out and bringing Anita with me. Cheryl, Anita, Julie and myself are signed up for the Robbie Burns. Always a fun race.

Libby said...

Thanks Trish et al!
Arlene and I will be out Saturday

Susan said...

I plan to walk on Saturday and look forward to seeing some of you. Doing the rain dance because .... well, just because....

Olwyn said...

Hi ladies, I won't be out in the morning; a bit too much going on ~ have a lovely walk!

Lynne said...

I'll be out in the morning as long as it's not raining, snowing or icy.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Trish. Welcome back, Libby.

See you tomorrow morning.

Ruth

Helen said...

We'll be out on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Rainer and I plan to be there,
Margy

Helen said...

Hoping to be out on Monday evening.

Susan said...

I'll be out too, Helen......despite the cold, the damp and the dark!

Jan said...

I'll be out too - day got away from me! Couldn't believe it's almost 5.

Anonymous said...

I'll see you guys at 6:30
Leverne

Kim said...

I am coming too.

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed you all. Late exit at work. See you Thursday. Hell or high water.

Susan said...

I won't be out Wednesday evening - heading to Doc Soup.

Jan said...

I won't be out tonight either - also Hot Docs. And I won't be out Saturday - family obligations.

Helen said...

We're at Doc Soup tonight, too. See you Saturday.

Jan said...

And Karin - group usually meets WEDNESDAY not Thursday - but Helen, Susan, and I will not be out tonight as we all have subscriptions to HotDocs.