Thursday 7 December 2017

Walks - Saturday Dec. 9 - Wednesday Dec. 13

Shore Things Calendar's Creator

It is getting chilly outside but walking Saturday with friends always warms the soul. Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am. We can walk whatever distance suits us - some less; some more; just come and join in,

And, just a comment, if you have been missing in action, now is the perfect time to come out and walk - we don't tend to go far or fast now that the training is over for the year.

Sunday walkers meet at the Running Room on Queen St. at 8:30 am - Join in.
Thursday morning walkers meet at 9:00 am at Nishe's - just us know if you want to be added to the email list.
Mid week evening walkers meet at Loblaws (Monday) and Occasions (Wednesday) at 6:30 pm - be sure to sign the blog to let others know your plans.

Announcements: from Eileen - Heads up - Seasonal photo opportunity Saturday December 23rd at Tim's!!  Wear your holiday hats and your loudest bling (santa hats, reindeer horns, your favourite elf suit, flashing Xmas tree earrings - well you get the idea). I'll be at Tim's before 8am and will hold onto your stuff while you walk.  Just think how cool that will look on the 2019 calendar!  

from Libby: consider this fab glam race - sign up before the price increases on Dec. 16th:


Now why does Greg look like he is up to mischief?

20 comments:

P Dawn said...

At last - I can join you on Saturdays. See you tomorrow morning at Tim's/ Going to be COLD...........

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday - looking forward to seeing you.

Barbara Brown said...

I will be out in the morning also. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Unknown said...

I'll see you all for coffee

Anonymous said...

Rainer and I will be out in the morning.
Margy

Eva said...

I will try to join for the walk or coffee but don't wait for me. It's been quite a hectic few weeks. Looking forward to see everyone. 😊

Olwyn said...

I may, or may not be out in the morning; if I'm not there by 8am, please don't wait. Like Eva, it's been a busy time! Hope to see you all if I make it!

Anonymous said...

I'll be out tomorrow morning. The weather report sounds like it will be a good day to have some oatmeal afterwards.

Ruth

Helen said...

We'll be out tomorrow, all bundled up for winter.

Sharon KJ said...

Barb and I will be out tomorrow.

SKJ

Anonymous said...

I will be out in the morning too - thanks Sharon.

Barb S.

Eileen said...

I have to change my message for tomorrow. My nephew is coming over in the moratorium fix a few things around the house. See you next week. Remember to wear your seasonal bling or other accessories!

Libby said...

I'll be out tomorrow

Trish said...

I won't be out in the morning. Fighting the will it be a cold or won't it. Feel like I am losing the battle. Have a good walk. Bundle up.

Susan said...

I won't be walking Monday night - heading to Burlington for dinner with friends.
I plan to out on Wednesday night. Hope to see you then.

Anonymous said...

Won't be out tonight, Christmas dinner with co-workers tonight.
Lynne

Helen said...

Given the predicted weather, Bob and I will do our Monday walk earlier from home. Hoping for better things on Wednesday!

Susan said...

I think I'll pass tonight, Wednesday - too nippy; I need to ease into winter, I think.

Helen said...

A little too cold for me, too. Dress warmly if you’re going out!

Anonymous said...

well if it's too cold for you guys, it's certainly too cold for me too.
Leverne