Friday 15 December 2017

Walks - Saturday Dec. 16 - Wednesday Dec 20

Lovely smile

Join us on Saturday at Tim's at 8:00 am for a walk and talk with friends. It might be a tad nippy and slippery, so come prepared. Remember, it is all about the gear. The distance is yours to choose. The conversation and the coffee will be warm and welcoming.

Consider joining some of our other walks during the week:
Sunday walkers meet at Running Room on Queen St. at 8:30 am.
Monday (Loblaws) and Wednesday (Occasions) at 6:30 pm
Thursday day time walks are arranged through Nishe - let us know if you want to be added to the email list for this walk.

Winter walks are usually a great excuse to get outside and move.

Announcement: from Eileen  - Next Saturday Dec. 23rd Wear your holiday hats and your loudest bling (santa hats, reigndeer horns, your favourite elf suit, flashing Xmas tree earrings - well you get the idea). I'll be at Tim's before 8am and will hold onto your stuff while you walk.  Just think how cool that will look on the 2019 calendar!







18 comments:

Susan said...

I'll be out on Saturday.

Any interest in walking to Allan's Gardens to see the lovely Christmas display (in the greenhouse)? May not open in time for us...

Jan said...

I'd like to join the picture - are you taking it before or after the walk?

P Dawn said...

Ill be out out tomorrow. distance and destination will be determinded by weather.

Barbara Brown said...

i plan to be out tomorrow. See you at 8:00!

Olwyn said...

Lovely photos! I'll be out Saturday morning at 8, but have to be on my way by 10am, so will probably walk somewhere between 6 - 8. Allen Gardens sounds lovely but I don't think I'll have time to make it there and back. See everyone tomorrow!

Eva said...

I may join you for coffee tomorrow. Hope to see you soon.

Deanna said...

I will be walking in the morning.

Libby said...

I plan to out tomorrow but will miss next week as I will be in England! Walng is great as long as you layer! I have been out everyday this week despite the cold!Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'll be out at 8:00 - Libby's comments are making me feel guilty :-)

Ruth

Trish said...

I won't be out tomorrow even. Just not enough hours in the weekend. I will be out next weekend in all my Christmas Bling. Bundle up and tread safely.

Helen said...

Bob and I will be at Tim's at 8 am. Unfortunately, Susan, I think if we walk to Allan Gardens we'll get there before it opens.

Anonymous said...

I will be out for a short walk in the morning.

Barb S.

Helen said...

Bob and I did our Monday walk earlier in the day. Stay safe on the roads!

Susan said...

I am guessing that no one is walking tonight - am I right?

I could come but currently I am under a cozy blanket, reading, and somehow a walk seems only remotely appealing.

Anonymous said...

I won't be out tonight, too much to do. See everyone on Saturday morning.
Leverne

Helen said...

Bob and I have some orders to get to the post office at Chester, so we'll be doing that instead of the walk on Wednesday. See you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I won't be out until next year! Wishing everyone happy holidays wherever you are.
Lynne